Dayton Felony Defense Lawyers
Proven Results in State & Federal Criminal Defense
A felony conviction can lead to serious penalties that can have long-lasting effects on your life. Penalties range from six months in jail up to life in prison and even the death penalty. How you are punished will depend on what type of crime was committed, whether a weapon was used, whether you have a prior criminal history, and other circumstances. You should never face a felony charge without the representation of an attorney experienced in criminal defense in your local area.
At Rion, Rion & Rion, our Dayton felony defense attorneys have a strong track record of success. We have effectively defended individuals throughout the Greater Dayton Area against all types of state and federal felonies. Our criminal defense team tackles every case with determination and a vast array of legal skills and knowledge.
We are always available to take your call. Contact Rion, Rion & Rion for legal assistance at (937) 223-9133.
Ohio Felony Offenses & PenaltiesIn Ohio, felonies are categorized by degree, except for the two most serious types of felonies: Murder and aggravated murder. Types of felonies include:
- First-degree, punishable by three to 11 years of incarceration and/or a fine of up to $20,000
- Second-degree, punishable by two to eight years in prison and/or a fine of up to $15,000
- Third-degree, punishable by nine months to five years in prison and/or a fine of up to $10,000
- Fourth-degree, punishable by six to 18 months of incarceration and/or a fine of up to $5,000
- Fifth-degree, punishable by six to 12 months of incarceration and/or a fine of up to $2,500
- Murder, punishable by 15 years to life in prison and a fine of up to $15,000
- Aggravated murder, punishable by life in prison or the death penalty and a fine of up to $25,000
- Federal Crimes
- Drug Crimes
- Reckless homicide
- Vehicular assault
- Car theft
- Breaking and entering
Contact Our Results-Driven Criminal Defense TeamOur lawyers can represent you at every stage of a felony case, from the initial investigation by law enforcement all the way through to a felony jury trial. Our team has handled hundreds of jury trials and we are not intimidated by law enforcement or prosecutors. No matter what type of felony charge you are facing, do not delay in getting the legal assistance you need. Making a decision about your case without our guidance could jeopardize your chances for a positive result.
Call our Dayton felony defense lawyers at (937) 223-9133 or request a consultation online. We represent clients in Montgomery, Greene, Warren, Clark, and Miami counties.