Dayton Criminal Defense Attorneys
Fighting Hard for Your Future & Your Freedom
A vast portion of our practice at Rion, Rion & Rion is dedicated to criminal defense. We are passionate about representing the criminally accused throughout Montgomery, Greene, Warren, Clark, and Miami counties. As a multi-generational law firm, we have over 80 years of experience ready to put to work for you.
To request a consultation with our Dayton criminal defense attorneys,
contact us online or call (937) 223-9133.
Criminal Cases We Defend in Ohio
Our firm is prepared to take on virtually any criminal case. If you are facing charges in Ohio, we are capable of defending your freedoms and protecting your rights. We routinely handle:
- Federal crimes: Crimes can be charged at the state or federal level. Rion, Rion & Rion, we have extensive experience handling federal cases and trials.
- OVI/DUI: If you are found driving with a BAC of over .08%, you will be guilty of a DUI/OVI. The consequences can affect your freedom considerably.
- Violent crimes: Being charged with a violent crime is a serious issue that can cause a great deal of hardship in your life. Rion, Rion & Rion can help you fight for a favorable outcome.
- Sex crimes: The simple accusation of a sex crime can cause immeasurable damage to your reputation. We fight hard to clear your name.
- Drug crimes: A drug arrest for both misdemeanor and felony drug charges can result in serious consequences. Rion, Rion & Rion utilizes thorough investigations, strategic negotiations, and aggressive representation before the charges are filed to resolve them quickly.
- Expungement: Having a criminal record can seriously interfere with your life. Expungement is a court process that allows you to have any and all reference to a prior criminal conviction cleared.
- White collar crimes: White collar crimes are often financially motivated and are generally committed by high-salaried professionals and are non-violent. These crimes require unique defense strategies.
- Felonies: The consequences of a felony are daunting. Your best defense when facing felony charges is to hire an experienced Dayton criminal defense lawyer.
- Misdemeanors: Although a misdemeanor is a “lesser” criminal act than a felony, a misdemeanor can still cause life-altering consequences upon conviction.
To learn more about our firm or to request a consultation with our criminal defense lawyers in Dayton, give us a call at (937) 223-9133.